Friday, September 16, 2005

Herald & Review and St. Mary's Showdown!



I received the above letter that my St. Mary's employee friend gave me outlining a "discussion" between anyone who works at St. Mary's (employees, staff, physicians, whoever) and Todd Nelson, Publisher of the H&R, and Gary Sawyer, Editor of the H&R. The meeting is to take place at St. Mary's in the Forum at 10:00am and another at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, September 21, 2005.

Perhaps the long list of cancellations of subscriptions to the H&R from St. Mary's employees and the fact that St. Mary's buys copies of USA Today for all of it's patients may have provided some motivation for the H&R to smooth things over.

I wonder how many DMH-employed doctors will show up to this. Oh wait, they don't go to St. Mary's anymore. I forgot. All of their patients have been abandoned, and must be taken care of by other physicians.

Wow...just like it's going to be soon at DMH!

0 Comments:

<< Home